Principal, Government/Justice Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Principal, Government/Justice to join our team.
- Facilitates a monthly Studio meeting with staff to communicate Market sector opportunities, project status, and resource requirements;
- Oversees the development of comprehensive business solutions;
- Client Management;
- Holds individuals accountable to prescribed quality, project delivery, and client relationship standards;
- Distributes contractual terms to appropriate senior staff upon project award;
- Sets realistic and attainable goals for business development; monitors progress on a regular basis;
- Ensures project and business risks are identified and mitigated;
- Identifies, analyzes and pursues potential business opportunities with existing and prospective clients to maximize growth and increase market share;
- Business development;
- Reviews and validates monthly Fee Forecast to update leads, proposals, and work-in-hand by Market Sector/Business Unit;
- Strategic Development;
- Establishes and monitors Marketing and Business Development forecasts with Vice President;
- Mentors team members by sharing knowledge and expertise;
- Develops and oversees the prioritization of business development activities through a structured go/no go process.
- Possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, flexibility and resourcefulness;
- Knowledge in and familiarity with architectural design and presentation; M&E and structural building systems, permit and building codes;
- Membership with a relevant professional association is an asset;
- Successful completion of related post-secondary education;
- Prior Experience in strategic development, business development, project management and client management is required;
- Proficiency in architectural or engineering systems and design is required.