Careers With Trico Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Careers With Trico to join our team.
- Provide consistent support to manage customer expectations and foster the customer relationship through the purchase experience and building process;
- Respond quickly to customer concerns and the coordination of information or solutions to apparent challenges;
- Work in partnership with the Area Sales Manager to achieve sales goals and business objectives;
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and quality within sales centre and the presentation of signage and marketing materials;
- Acquire customer registrations and manage lead records within a database;
- Organize and complete all necessary paperwork and ensure the accuracy and maintenance of customer files.
- Passion for learning and a willingness to complete the provided training and utilize available development tools;
- Available to work a demanding schedule, including evenings and weekends;
- A polished professional;
- Keen attention to detail and strong organization skills while working with official documents and correspondence;
- Ambitious and driven;
- An interest to complete work with precision and excellence;
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete them on time and with accuracy;
- Strong computer skills and experience working with applications including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and the internet;
- New Home Sales Experience is preferred;
- A strong moral charter and a team oriented perspective;
- Post-Secondary degree is required;
- Ownership thinking and a sense of urgency.