Senior Tester Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Tester to join our team.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in application;
- Create QA test artifacts (Test Strategy, Test Matrix, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Results);
- Defect tracking & reporting on a daily basis;
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management;
- Testing end to end Candidate Management System (CMS) / Student Information System (SIS) application;
- Analyze recommend improvements and compile reports based on findings.
- Must have prior experience with Public Sector;
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Stakeholders daily basis & present reports;
- Must have experience with at least one of the tool s like HP ALM, Jira, HP QC;
- Any Certification towards Testing is considered an asset;
- Highly developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- 8-10 years in overall testing experience is required;
- Having any Candidate Management System (CMS) / Student Information System (SIS) Testing experience would be an added advantage;
- At least 5+ years of experience in Manual Testing (Black Box Testing);
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and inter-personal skills;
- Recent Manual Testing experience is required;
- Must have Manual Testing experience on ERP Tools such as Workday;
- Ability to prioritize work with a focus on deadlines and deliverables;
- Good team player with ability to solve complex tasks and recognize and escalate risks without supervision;
- Degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, Business Management preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree required.