Press Brake Setter / Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Press Brake Setter / Operator to join our team.
- Form first article utililizing CNC programs and verify to engineered drawings;
- Adjust program parameters for part accuracy utilizing Amada Bend-CAM touch screen software;
- Set-up tooling according to embedded offline programs; origin machine axes;
- Calibrate press brakes using precision tooling and calibration equipment;
- Inspect form lengths and angles utilizing height gauges, Vernier calipers, and protractors;
- Ensure part quality and keep track of production quantities to report completion data.
- 5+ years of CNC press brake operating, set-up, and troubleshooting experience;
- Strong communication skills and team oriented;
- Blue print reading knowledge and experience;
- Experience with Amada FBD press brakes is a strong asset;
- Mechanical aptitude and attention to detail;
- Comfortable using Vernier calipers, height gauges, and protractors for precision measurements.