Part-Time Product Management Instructor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part-Time Product Management Instructor to join our team.
- Instructors will need to commit a few hours per week preparing lessons and materials, leveraging existing GA curriculum content;
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community;
- Teach 2 hours per evening, 2 days a week, for 10 weeks;
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers;
- Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students;
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills.
- You have at least 3 years of industry experience with product management;
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of product managers;
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.