Guide Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Guide to join our team.
- Will be responsible for completion of daily logs, statistical data, cash handling, and ensuring the safety of customers;
- Responsibilities of the incumbent will include completion of daily logs, statistical data, cash handling, and ensuring the safety of customers;
- The incumbent will maintain excellent customer service and public relations at all times;
- May be required to handle wildlife or artefacts;
- Will maintain excellent customer service and public relations at all times;
- Will perform other related duties as assigned;
- Will perform Occupational Health & Safety duties as outlined in the Corporation’s Health & Safety Program.
- Local and/or Natural History knowledge considered an asset;
- Proficiency in French language considered an asset;
- Must have up to (3) months experience in a recreation field;
- Education in environmental or biological studies considered an asset;
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age at time of employment;
- Must hold and maintain a current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C certificate;
- Must have completed an Ontario Secondary School Grade 10 education or Ontario Ministry of Education equivalency.