Banff Depot, Sightseeing Bus Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Banff Depot, Sightseeing Bus Coordinator to join our team.
- Organize and confirm passenger manifests for our scheduled service drivers;
- Ensure that assigned locations are kept clean and tidy;
- Oversee all regular scheduled services coming into Banff from all Pursuit operating locations;
- Ensure all Brewster Sightseeing tours and Brewster Banff Airport Express services depart assigned destinations on time;
- Communicate to all Explore Rockies Front Line staff and regional hotels when scheduled services are running late or delayed;
- Understand the drop off and pick up locations for all Brewster Banff Airport Express and Bewster Sightseeing Tours services;
- Ensure that all targets are being maintained;
- Maintain an excellent relationship with affiliates and drivers;
- Adding appropriate notes to reservations for when guest “no show”
- Dispatch drivers to the appropriate pickups as per manifest demands;
- Ensure a high level of customer service is given to each guest while working out of the Pursuit Transportation Bus Director location.
- Able to communicate fluently in English;
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check;
- Mature and possess a proven ability or desire to work effectively in a fast paced environment;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Secondary language skills are an asset.