Senior Grounds Crew Member Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Grounds Crew Member to join our team.
- Performing mowing duties associated with daily course and property maintenance;
- Performing small labour-related tasks;
- Maintaining a clean working environment;
- Maintaining daily record keeping and paperwork;
- Following department policies, procedures, and standards;
- Working with other senior staff to complete projects;
- Performing cultural duties required for daily course maintenance;
- Operating power tools and equipment safety;
- Learning the irrigation system and assisting in repairs;
- Following all company policies regarding personal protective equipment and safe working procedures.
- Must have the stamina and dedication to work in all weather conditions;
- Having previous experience on a golf course maintenance team is an asset;
- Must hold a valid driver’s licence;
- Must be able to work very well in a team environment, as well as independently when required;
- Having a Diploma in Turf Management or equivalent is an asset;
- Having a valid Pesticide Applicator’s Licence or willingness to obtain is an asset;
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally;
- Must be able to lift or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds;
- Having a strong knowledge of and/or the ability to play the game of golf is a definite asset.