Parent Communications Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Parent Communications Representative to join our team.
- Participate in the June Family Day Open House;
- Assist with the registration of campers;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Assist with general administrative tasks to help prepare for summer;
- The dynamic nature of summer camp demands each staff understand that additional duties may be assigned as required;
- Spring Duties Be available in the office to answer phone calls, respond to emails, etc;
- Communicate with summer staff prior to Orientation Week.
- Experience working with children of varied ages. Specific camp experience an asset;
- Minimum 19 years of age;
- Recommended minimum of Bronze Cross or NLS swimming qualification (but not required);
- Highly organized and independent worker;
- Completed at least one year of a relevant post-secondary school program;
- Computer/technology skills an asset;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to work well with all levels of employees and guests;
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, and positive;
- Currently holding minimum Emergency First Aid & CPR certificate;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Genuine interest in working with children;
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.