Inventory Control Supervisor supervises the daily activities of the inventory control staff. Ensures adequate levels of material and/or product inventories are maintained. Being an Inventory Control Supervisor is responsible for evaluating inventory needs and implementing strategies to meet those needs. May require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. Additionally, Inventory Control Supervisor typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. The Inventory Control Supervisor supervises a small group of para-professional staff in an organization characterized by highly transactional or repetitive processes. Contributes to the development of processes and procedures. Thorough knowledge of functional area under supervision. To be an Inventory Control Supervisor typically requires 3 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
Inventory Control Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inventory Control Supervisor to join our team.
- Requisite supplies and materials for the supermarket based on inventory status;
- Establish daily work schedules for the inventory staff;
- Perform the best service for the supermarket by control the stock movement and decrease holdings in the warehouse;
- Be able to foresee and the potential logistic operations, including inventory control, supplies’ management and stock allocation;
- Train employees and staff in inventory control processes and update processes if needed;
- Be in charge of the coordination with clerks of daily work duties, including shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing materials;
- Monitor and ensure the consistency and accuracy in the same of the inventory;
- Resolve work issues and recommend measures to improve productivity.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in hand-writing;
- Great problem-solving and multitasking skills;
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Three years of related working experience is required;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills that coordinate with the staff to work effectively.