IBM Interact implementation & Support Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IBM Interact implementation & Support Specialist to join our team.
- Create and maintain real-time, inbound decisioning prioritization algorithm/business rules documentation;
- Ensure accurate and effective implementation of inbound marketing strategies/initiatives;
- Review ongoing outcomes of business logic/strategy and next best action presentment and disposition volumes and metrics;
- Monitor and track system and marketing interaction performance using established key metrics and performance indicators;
- Review strategy/business logic to identify gaps that could result in incorrect interaction-level next best actions;
- Work with marketing strategists and technology team members to identify opportunities to enhance inbound marketing initiatives/strategies.
- Bache lor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Computer Engineering, E-commerce;
- Understanding of agile software development concepts and processes;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills;
- Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required;
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative, and be a logical thinker;
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages and tools.