Facility Support Staff Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Facility Support Staff to join our team.
- Be knowledgeable in all safety procedures: including fire, land and aquatic emergency procedures;
- Basic mechanic knowledge a plus;
- Will be asked to complete minor building projects (assembling bunks, siding repairs, cabin repairs, window replacement, painting, etc);
- Create and execute your job in a productive, professional and fun manner;
- Will be asked to assist with basic program maintenance items (fixing bikes, arrows, etc);
- Other duties as assigned;
- Assist Head of Maintenance when needed;
- Always wear/follow proper safety guidelines when completing tasks;
- Must be able to use basic lawn care equipment (riding lawn mower, push mower, grass trimmer, leaf blower, etc);
- Run Tuck Shop times three afternoons a week (Mon/Wed/Fri). Be responsible for keeping Tuck Shop clean and organized;
- Complete local town runs daily, and trips to Huntsville and/or North Bay weekly to pick-up/purchase camp related items;
- The dynamic nature of summer camp demands each staff understand that additional duties may be assigned as required;
- Will be asked to complete minor maintenance tasks (shovelling sand, raking, helping with tree removal, etc);
- Must have a general interest in keeping the camp community looking presentable, clean, and safe for campers and staff.
- Must be an outgoing, self-starter type person;
- Genuine interest and experience in general maintenance (plumbing, construction, etc.) a must;
- Must be able to drive a pickup truck with trailer;
- Must be an enthusiastic, energetic and positive person;
- A minimum of 17 years of age;
- Valid G driver’s license;
- Genuine interest in working at a residential camp;
- Must be willing to take part in camp related activities outside the defined job description.