Concierge – Full-time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Concierge – Full-time to join our team.
- Greets each client and guest at the entrance to the dining room during meal service;
- Ensures the front lobby and front of the building is in good repair and free of debris from corner to corner;
- Communicates to all clients, guests, and employees in a professional manner;
- Coordinates all taxi and courtesy shuttle bookings for clients and communicates to chauffeur as appropriate;
- Provides all lobby services to in a courteous, efficient and accurate manner;
- Keeps up to date on current events to open discussions with clients;
- Displays knowledge of all services, facilities and features of Parkland and promotes the services and facilities to clients as appropriate;
- Receives all incoming packages/deliveries to the facility;
- Takes reservations for restaurant guests, books events or multi-purpose rooms, etc. for client functions;
- Maintain a visible and accessible profile;
- Manages client relations and provides excellent service to all clients and guests;
- Assists clients and families with luggage, parcels, and arranges carts/dollies as necessary;
- Acts as coverage for the Front Desk reception area and performs all functions necessary in that role;
- Maintains access control to the building and manages the main entrance in cooperation with the Front Desk Attendant;
- Anticipates and responds to all client issues/situations promptly and takes appropriate action to rectify concerns.
- Strong computer literacy skills (including word processing, spreadsheet and database software);
- Ability to work independently with confidence;
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Ability to work a schedule of flexible hours/shifts – evening and weekends;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous Concierge experience required.