Call Centre Agent (night shift) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Call Centre Agent (night shift) to join our team.
- Ensure all paperwork reservations, emails, and faxing are completed or responded to in a timely fashion;
- Handling chain-wide loyalty program applications and processing applications;
- Complete all duties as assigned by supervisors and managers;
- Answering all inquiries pertaining to individual hotels; including room types, rate, facilities, as well as surrounding areas;
- Ensure that proper selling techniques are utilized to sell all the properties;
- Ensure inbound calls are answered in a professional and courteous manner and established procedures are adhered to without failure.
- Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure;
- Must be able to multi-task with exceptional attention to detail;
- Must have excellent command of the English language, knowledge of the French language is an asset;
- Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations;
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizations and time-management skills;
- Excellent customer relations and typing skills with professionalism on the telephones;
- Must be able type 60 WPM (minimum); Fast computer data entry skills;
- Required to work remotely from home upon completion of probationary period;
- Must be able to commit to intensive full-time 3-week training;
- Previous experience in customer relations would be ideal, preferably in hotel reservations or front desk environment;
- Familiarization with various property managements systems (PMS) (i.e. Maestro PMS (Northwind) / Opera PMS (Micros|Oracle) would be an asset;
- Must have at home internet access;
- Must have a quiet dedicated workspace at home;
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.