Writer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Writer to join our team.
- Create written product and other related copy – including all written elements of product flow;
- Work in fast-moving, quick-changing startup environment;
- Work with compliance, commercial and product stakeholders;
- Translate compliance requirements into high impact, delightful product copy, prose and communications;
- Create customer communications, FAQs, and templates that will provide clear and informative guidance to customers;
- Work on technical documents to ensure they are clear, delightful and easy to use;
- Understand and develop tone, voice, and style for a broad range of audiences, including customers, partners, and developers;
- Work on multiple projects at once with numerous stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills; must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously;
- Ability to work in a fast past growth technology environment;
- 4-8 Years related work experience as a copywriter; 4+ years in technology;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with senior executive stakeholders;
- Highly skilled English language writer, with a fluent understanding of French;
- Must be very detailed oriented, well organized, and able to thrive in deadline driven environment.