Resiliency Project Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Resiliency Project Supervisor to join our team.
- Supervise practitioners and related personnel;
- Serve as on-call authority for the smooth function of all programs on assigned time frames;
- Ensure that effective intervention strategies and case management is being conducted by their team;
- Notify Program Manager or designate of urgent concerns;
- Ensure that practitioners are properly matched with clients;
- Ensure all services are provided with excellence.
- Fast-paced environment;
- 3-4 years experience in Core-Protective Services preferred;
- Vehicle required;
- Proven ability to organize, evaluate, communicate and present information, both verbally and written;
- Ability to interpret and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and deadlines;
- Available after hours;
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills;
- Secondary School Diploma required or University degree in Human Services or related field preferred.