Content Strategist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Content Strategist to join our team.
- Support the planning, coordination, and management of content migrations;
- Articulate requirements and strategies to both client and internal teams;
- Audit, analyze, plan, and craft high-quality content for complex public-sector web projects;
- Support the collaborative design of content workflows, governance and processes;
- Create and maintain content documentation: style guides, voice and tone guides, quality checklists;
- Plan and facilitate discovery research. Gather and define business requirements and user stories;
- Collaborate closely with designers, developers and project managers in a fast-paced agency environment;
- Translate discovery findings into actionable requirements;
- Design content structures, including content models, sitemaps, taxonomy, metadata schemas, etc.
- Experience creating and implementing content strategy deliverables, especially for large organizations;
- Experience working with content and document management systems;
- Ability to work collaboratively, in person and remotely, with co-workers and clients alike;
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing;
- Experience planning and/or conducting user and stakeholder research;
- A degree or diploma in communications, library science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience;
- 1–3 years experience in content strategy or a related field.