Business Analyst (Freedom) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Analyst (Freedom) to join our team.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure delivery meets stakeholder expectations;
- Ensure efficient management of Business Analyst workload by delegating tasks as necessary;
- Define, document and manage various projects/product features/third party integrations;
- Effectively align scope and dependencies with teammates across business functions;
- Work with internal teams to scope and plan end-to-end features;
- Ensure clarity and alignment of scope with all stakeholders through the implementation of feedback loops;
- Actively manage projects while monitoring changing business needs.
- Self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude that reflects our company values;
- Managing and prioritizing program and project scope;
- User acceptance testing;
- Agile development environment;
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle;
- Accredited Business Analysis certification;
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in business analysis roles;
- Conducting and facilitating sessions re business requirements;
- Extremely organized with a strong sense of priority and urgency while staying committed to deadlines;
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in information technology;
- Excellent communication—both written and verbal—and interpersonal skills;
- Strong process flow mapping skills.