President & CEO Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a President & CEO to join our team.
- Lead the day-to-day operations and oversee all functional area activities to ensure alignment with strategies and objectives;
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership to the organization that results in the highest levels of safety, efficiency and effectiveness;
- Work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to enhance the company’s success and sustainability;
- Work with the VP Marketing & Sales, Controller and department heads to capitalize on opportunities to maximize revenue centers;
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals;
- Work with sales, marketing and external partners to identify new regional and international business opportunities;
- Provide leadership and direction to the management team, ensuring clarity of expectations, effective performance management and ongoing communication.
- Ability to cultivate effective working relationships with the Board, employees, Parks Canada, local businesses and other key stakeholders;
- Demonstrated success in managing operational, financial and strategic responsibilities;
- A strong ability to identify and resolve internal and external challenges that impede success;
- 10+ years of senior leadership experience in the ski industry;
- Experience working within a national park would be an asset;
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline;
- Exceptional leadership, communication and time management skills.