PR Account Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PR Account Director to join our team.
- Account development and growth – spotting and securing client growth opportunities through creative projects, cross selling of services and expansion;
- Active involvement in networking, online and in person, on behalf of clients and the agency;
- Coaching and training team members to deliver to high agency standards and develop their own relationships with clients and help them shine;
- Maintaining high quality writing standards through direct copy writing, training and editing;
- Confidently run new business pitch process: strategy development, ideas creation, presentation building and delivery;
- Overall responsibility for client portfolio, delivering to agency client charter standards and meeting programme or campaign objectives;
- Maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders at the client and providing strategic counsel on communications direction.
- Delivery of award-winning campaigns;
- Portfolio of big tech brand experience;
- Experience of delivering successful international programmes;
- Strong emotional intelligence;
- Strong digital skills and understanding of the PESO model;
- Ambitious and “entrepreneurial”
- Proven new business success;
- Experience of delivering integrated PR and marketing campaigns;
- 5+ year’s experience in enterprise technology PR, with an agency background;
- Gravitas with colleagues and clients.