Plan, direct, or coordinate human resources activities and staff of an organization.
Human Resources Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team.
- Reviewing employee compensation;
- Ensuring workforce development and successful recruitment;
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures;
- Provide guidance to Managers on disciplinary measures, including termination;
- Provide recommendations to Managers in the annual compensation review and coordinate the process;
- Leading the human resources function and related client services;
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Work with internal business partners to improve current processes and increase efficiencies;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior management in effectively managing Human Resources initiatives, programs, and activities;
- Oversee HR programs such as Onboarding, offboarding;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management;
- Provide feedback and guidance on new HRIS system implementation;
- Analyze trends and metrics to identify issues and develop effective HR solutions, programs and policies in response.
- Experience in the manufacturing or construction industry is a definite asset;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including change management, facilitation, coaching and conflict resolution;
- Experience implementing and maximizing an HRIS, ideally Avanti, would be an asset;
- Demonstrate initiative to remain organized and detail oriented in all correspondence;
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources Management;
- 5 Years recent experience in an HR Management position;
- High levels of integrity, tact, and maturity;
- Proven ability to influence and to drive change;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills complemented by excellent attention to detail, follow-up and organizational skills;
- Able to work independently and strongly self-motivated;
- A high degree of flexibility and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a medium size organization;
- Experience in a highly collaborative environment;
- Christian Faith: Have a solid and vibrant Christian faith;
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred);
- Unwavering commitment to – and leadership of – business ethics, integrity, and appropriate professional confidentiality.