Guest Relations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Guest Relations Manager to join our team.
- Ensures guests receive an accurate answer to their questions and an immediate appropriate resolution to their issues;
- Monitors and supervises the Guest Service team training;
- Monitors complaints and incidents;
- Manages directly and effectively the Guest Service team;
- Maintains a close working relationship with all heads of departments to efficiently handle any issues;
- Ensures all financial transactions and cash floats are correctly processed and recorded.
- Knowledge of Fidelio Cruise System is an advantage;
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy;
- Initiative and proactive approach;
- Fluent English, oral and written and 3 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Extensive experience in a 4/5 star hotel or resort;
- Excellent organisation and managerial skills;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board;
- Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
- Problem solving and stress tolerance;
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.