Go to Market Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Go to Market Coordinator to join our team.
- Liaise with Product Marketing Manager to ensure new product launches are successfully launched on time;
- Drive cross-departmental adherence to timelines and deadlines;
- Liaise with the Retail Marketing Manager to ensure marketing is launched on time for new store launches;
- Own day to day calendar management, particularly communication between marketing, creative and UX design teams;
- Ensure all task deadlines are achieved and that each deliverable is completed on time.
- Must be entrepreneurial and continually innovate on new ways to grow;
- 2+ years experience in project management for a primarily e-commerce or retail brand;
- English, Native or bilingual proficiency;
- Very detail oriented with excellent communication skills;
- Strong understanding of digital management platforms and building functional digital projects;
- Ability to manage multiple projects / campaigns at once;
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field.