Conduct research on nuclear engineering projects or apply principles and theory of nuclear science to problems concerned with release, control, and use of nuclear energy and nuclear waste disposal.
Engineering Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Engineering to join our team.
- Provide technical support to the compliance team;
- Respond to requests for information (RFIs), review and approve submittals;
- Support troubleshooting, equipment performance analysis, warranty claim investigation and root cause analysis;
- Oversee testing and electrical compliance studies during commissioning and operations;
- Review and approve construction drawings to ensure all engineering standards, construction standards and safety codes are met;
- Provide engineering operational and project management support to operating power plants;
- Work with the Electrical Engineer for the design of design for Wind and Solar and substation SCADA, supervise/manage field implementation;
- Provide SCADA support to operating wind and solar projects including troubleshooting, modifications and improvements;
- Develop operating procedures, joint operating orders and work instructions required to comply with regulatory bodies;
- Manage interconnection construction and implementation of network and interconnection facilities upgrades, interconnection agreement compliance;
- Provide construction site engineering and commissioning support including inspection and monitoring of electrical installation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly energized, result orientated problem solver;
- Commitment to change using a Continuous Improvement approach;
- Strong communication skills in a Team environment;
- Experience with ERP, MES and PLM systems is an asset;
- University Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with minimum supervision;
- 5+ years of professional software development experience;
- C# (ASP.NET, MVC/WebForms, Entity Framework, LINQ);
- Microsoft .NET development technologies and tools (TFS, Visual Studio, NuGet, Bower);
- Self-driven and motivated with the ability to learn new technologies quickly;
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (agile/ scrum);
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging and problem solving skills;
- Relational database development (table and stored procedure design) using Microsoft SQL Server.