Demand Generation Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our team.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey;
- A/B test messaging and creative elements to determine the best approach to customer acquisitions;
- Manage and optimize our paid advertising for ROI;
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management tools to streamline, automate, measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance;
- Communicate status and metrics with transparency while identifying areas for improvement including increased ROI and reduced CPA;
- Hit revenue and ROI targets for marketing and sales campaigns;
- Create and manage a seamless hand-off of qualified leads to sales professionals to nurture and manage the sales cycle;
- Work across multiple channels including, but not limited to paid search, email, webinars, events, content marketing, retargeting, etc;
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors;
- Lead a ‘squad’ of marketers including content and design specialists as you plan, build, track, measure, and iterate integrated digital campaigns;
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure efficient lead management and follow through in the handoff from marketing to sales;
- Monitor lead quality by thorough data analysis and communication with sales and marketing team members.
- Exceptional English speaking and writing skills;
- Understanding of the typical approaches, methods, challenges and output of multichannel attribution models and media mix modeling;
- Strong understanding of the dynamics and customer journey in SMB and enterprise B2B companies;
- Familiarity with building and optimizing account-based marketing programs;
- Proven ability to analyze data using common spreadsheet applications (such as Google Sheets or Excel), including pivot tables and charting;
- 2+ years experience specifically executing and optimizing campaigns on paid advertising platforms such as Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn;
- Hands-on experience using CRM, lead management, and marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot, or Eloqua;
- 3+ years experience in similar roles;
- Ability to forecast the marketing funnel to ensure campaigns are measured and optimized across the buying cycle and align with sales targets.