Commercial Insurance Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Insurance Account Manager to join our team.
- Work closely with Sales Team to establish cross-sell opportunities;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other spreadsheets to create premium comparisons;
- Prepare proposals for prospects in collaboration with Sales team;
- Creating and sending policy binders to clients;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Report and input claims & new clients into EPIC/HubSpot;
- Review accuracy of policy documents prior to delivery to client;
- Prepare renewal requests to clients 120-60 days in advance.
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word & EPIC;
- Personal Lines insurance background beneficial;
- You’re highly motivated, optimistic, driven and knowledgeable person who’s collaborative;
- You have 2+ years of experience in a commercial insurance environment;
- Paying attention to details;
- RIBO license required;
- You have strong interpersonal skills and know how to organize your time effectively.