Define, plan, or execute biofuels/biodiesel research programs that evaluate alternative feedstock and process technologies with near-term commercial potential.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join our team.
- Overseeing a team of 20 FTE’s;
- Stay current with up to date technology and technology trends;
- Proactive approach to solutions and ideas with the ability to put the business cases together;
- Own and evolve the overall software and supporting hardware architecture;
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time;
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures;
- Ensure appropriate levels of security and privacy are met across our technology initiatives.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage;
- Experience with infrastructure re-builds is considered an asset;
- Technical expertise coupled with an understanding of business principles;
- Fluently Bilingual in Mandarin To express interest in this opportunity, please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below;
- 10+ years relevant IT experience, preferably in a management role;
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field;
- Experience in systems administration, IT troubleshooting;
- Experience with Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Operations;
- Progressive experience in both agile startups and large enterprises;
- Strong leadership skills with experience building, growing and motivating a team.