Automotive Operations Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Automotive Operations Coordinator to join our team.
- Liaison and build rapport with clients in the auto manufacturing sector;
- Streamline inventory processes and utilize “Next Cat” tool to lookup part numbers;
- Oversee the “brake division” for an auto manufacturing plant;
- Lastly, ensure orders are fulfilled and inventory related issues are resolved.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required;
- Must be willing to support company growth in all areas of development;
- 1 year minimum experience in the automotive manufacturing industry.