People Operations Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a People Operations Associate to join our team.
- Promote a positive culture;
- Provide written HR reports on request;
- Book travel and accommodations;
- Make new team members feel welcome, answer questions during onboarding period;
- Connect new team members with their colleagues, make sure they become well integrated;
- Support the team to enable everyone to reach their full potential;
- Assist with planning of the company events and conferences;
- Assist with hiring related activities;
- Purchase supplies and oversee vendors;
- Maintain up to date employee records;
- Support day to day office logistics;
- Maintain and administer pay plan, benefits, and bonus programs.
- Results oriented. Hard working and reliable;
- Strong written and editing skills;
- Should be able to self-direct, take initiative;
- Post-secondary education;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Strategic thinker with well developed influencing skills;
- Good decision-making skills;
- Positive and supportive, able to bring out the best in others around them;
- Appreciation for quality and attention to detail.