Customer Liaison Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Liaison to join our team.
- Pre-Drywall Orientation;
- 30-day Post Possession follow up for Townhomes and Single-Family customers, 60 days for Apartment customers;
- Pre-Possession Orientation;
- Cabinet Orientation;
- Possession Day Appointment;
- Respond to all customer questions via phone or email within 4 working hours;
- Book all customer walkthroughs, ensuring dates and times work with all parties involved. This includes: Home Start conference;
- One-year Post Possession follow up.
- Able to communicate with various clients;
- Knowledge of building code and safety code requirements is an asset;
- 3+ years of customer service experience;
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills;
- General knowledge of residential construction is an asset;
- Advanced Microsoft office and data entry skills is a must;
- Completion of a diploma or certificate;
- 1+ year of experience in an office environment;
- Basic knowledge of Alberta New Home Warranty policies is an asset;
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.