Parts Product Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Parts Product Advisor to join our team.
- Ensure that incoming inventory is stocked in the correct location;
- Keep up-to-date on manufacturer warranty, policy, and return procedures;
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel and monitor the performance of all parts department staff;
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them;
- Ensure that all employees follow their assigned work schedules and enforce to the absenteeism, reporting and tardiness policy;
- Effectively train and supervise all parts counter associates to meet department and company goals; handle stock order procedures;
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and keep the computer system up to date;
- Implement & carry out safety requirements;
- Demonstrate behaviors within Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors;
- Knowledge and compliance with the federal, state, and local regulations that affect operation;
- Maintain a stabilized inventory consistent with the requirements of the defined areas;
- Handle and resolve customer complaints courteously and professionally.
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- 2 years of sales experience preferred;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Professional appearance and work ethic.