Module Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Module Supervisor to join our team.
- You promote a clean and safe working environment by following 5S principles;
- You ensure that relevant KPI’s are set, communicated and achieved on a regular basis and proactively address issues and concerns for your team;
- You lead a strong team by fostering a positive and high performance culture through motivating, empowering and enabling operators to be at their best.
- You have strong leadership ability and team building skills with a diverse work group;
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement;
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions;
- You have strong English verbal and written communication skills;
- You have effective organizational and problem solving skills with a high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability;
- You have 5+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced, high volume work environment and 2+ years’ of progressive experience in a leadership role;
- You have strong computer skills including good working knowledge in MS Office;
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it;
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity;
- You are able to balance autonomy and collaboration;
- You are a team player and interface with cross functional teams with diplomacy;
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right.