IT Asset Recovery Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Asset Recovery Technician to join our team.
- Comply with all security protocols, procedures, and guidelines to ensure compliance;
- Assess functionality and reuse potential of electronic components;
- Evaluate electronic equipment and components using the provided testing equipment/software;
- Refurbish and/or sanitize electronic equipment in accordance with company or customer requirements;
- Work with other team members to sort and consolidate loads of mixed electronics and I.T. of varied condition, quality, type and value;
- Sort and move material to shelves, pallets, or other assigned locations in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Some previous work experience in a warehouse setting is an asset;
- Great problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Advanced computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications;
- Comfortable with physical work;
- Experience and familiarity with all types of IT equipment;
- Ability to work well in a team setting, or alone and unsupervised.