Building maintenance supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Building maintenance supervisor to join our team.
- Weekly site inspections;
- Complete small commercial unit renovations to aid in lease up;
- Manage a team responsible for larger scale landscaping duties;
- Complete approved tenant requests;
- Maintain positive relationships with all vendors and tenants;
- Ongoing landscape maintenance;
- Submit monthly maintenance reports;
- Common area maintenance;
- Salt and shovel sidewalks;
- Drywall repair;
- Perform regular maintenance on the facilities, including:Changing light bulbs;
- Coordinate annual fire, health and elevator inspections;
- Junk removal.
- Good sense of humour;
- Excellent communicator with ability to communicate directly and with empathy;
- Applicable educational background, with an interest in continued learning;
- Experience in minor home renovations;
- Professional and committed to be a positive representative of the Darwin brand;
- Ability to prepare simple reports;
- Effective organizational skills.