Pediatric Respite Care – Home Care RN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pediatric Respite Care – Home Care RN to join our team.
- Maintains nursing records and provides reports as required. Maintains related equipment and supplies;
- Provides input into the agency’s continuous quality improvement process as required;
- Performs other related duties as requested;
- Uses sound judgment; carries out job duties in a professional manner and is guided at alltimes by the agency’s Code of Ethics.
- Valid CPR C certificate or better;
- Must sign the Agency’s Statement of Confidentiality and acknowledgement of AgencyAbuse Policy;
- Must complete the Pediatric Foundational Competencies course within one month of hiring date;
- Current registration with BCCNP as a practicing nurse;
- Good general health and physically and emotionally able to perform the duties of the job.