Medical Office Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Medical Office Assistant to join our team.
- Assist patients with initial paperwork;
- Assist patients with re-scheduling appointments and other scheduling issues;
- Accurately update and maintain patients’ health records;
- Verify insurance coverage;
- Interview patients for case histories prior to appointments;
- Schedule and coordinate appointments;
- Communicate test results to patients when directed by physicians or nursing professionals.
- Medical office experience a plus;
- Customer-oriented communication skills;
- Professional and courteous disposition;
- Great organizational and multitasking skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Proficiency of healthcare operations;
- 2+ years’ administrative experience;
- Excellent communication and time management skills.