Victim Services Worker (Part Time) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Victim Services Worker (Part Time) to join our team.
- Provides crisis intervention, direct service delivery, court support and security checks to victims and witnesses of crime and trauma;
- Assists in developing, organizing and conducts basic and advanced training sessions and workshops for volunteer workers;
- Assists in plans and coordinates volunteer appreciation ceremonies and events, completes thank you letters and congratulatory notes for volunteers;
- Assists with maintaining a variety of records, reports and correspondence related to the work and program.
- Ability to remain calm during high‐stress or highly emotional situations;
- Ability to multi‐task, work under pressure, and handle confidential and sensitive information;
- Ability to type 45 words per minute;
- Ability to work flexible hours due to the nature of the job and be available for on‐call shifts;
- Ability to organize and maintain case files in an electronic environment. Able to be flexible and adjust priorities or workload as required;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external contacts;
- Ability to work well both as part of a team and also independently.