Cook/Kitchen Helper Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cook/Kitchen Helper to join our team.
- Complete end-of-day kitchen cleaning, including dishwashing, sweeping, mopping, sanitizing and cleaning equipment;
- Produce dishes efficiently during high volume peak periods;
- Uphold sanitation and safety policies;
- Prepare and cook dishes to recipe book standards consistently;
- Perform effectively in stressful situations;
- Maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen environment.
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures;
- Able to read and follow standardized recipes;
- Passion for culinary arts;
- Minimum 2 years restaurant experience as a Cook;
- Food Safe qualification preferred;
- Able to work as a part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere;
- Hardworking, flexible and reliable.