Day Shift Order Picker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Day Shift Order Picker to join our team.
- Communicate inventory discrepancies to logistics manager/supervisor;
- Load, unload and put away tires in a timely manner;
- Maintain an organized clean work environment;
- Ability to utilize RF Scanner Guns and locate appropriate tires from aisles;
- Participation in cross training procedures and warehouse functions;
- Assist with preparation of tire deliveries.
- Experience in Tire and/or Automotive industry and asset (but not required);
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a warehouse environment;
- Grade 12 or GED;
- Ability to work at heights of 15 feet or more with the appropriate safety harnesses;
- Must be able to consistently lift up to 50 LBS on regular basis;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Licensed experience operating a forklift/order picker machine is an asset.