Head Hockey Instructor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head Hockey Instructor to join our team.
- Assume the role of the Hockey Director when Keith Murray is not present;
- Complete accurate and informative computerized player evaluations;
- Serve as a role model at the arena and at the camp, encouraging our campers to become better hockey players and individuals;
- Assist with providing for the health and welfare of our campers;
- Initiate the Arena Emergency Action Plan in the event of a serious injury;
- Ensure that the program content is covered each day;
- The dynamic nature of summer camp demands each staff understand that additional duties may be assigned as required;
- Assign on-ice responsibilities to instructors;
- Assist with administrative duties as per the direction of the Hockey Director;
- Supervise and assist with the evaluation of all Hockey Staff.
- Must have good personal and managerial skills;
- Genuine interest in teaching hockey skills to young hockey players;
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, and positive;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must have a strong hockey and educational background;
- Current certificate of Emergency First Aid, and CPR, as well as Respect in Sport or Speak Out;
- Teaching and instructing experience a definite requirement;
- Minimum age 21 years.