Elementary French Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Elementary French Teacher to join our team.
- Attending after school/weekend events (i.e. open houses, etc) when needed;
- Participation in staff meetings and professional developments, as well as school events and fundraisers, are mandatory;
- Active participation in clubs and extra-curricular activities;
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm, depending on candidate, part-time work suiting schedule of candidate could be considered.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English;
- Fluent in all aspects of French Language;
- Qualified to teach Elementary French;
- Professional, mature, warm, patient, and nurturing;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task with confidence;
- Creativity and independence in lesson planning;
- Display strong leadership and communication skills;
- Interest in inquiry-based learning and Professional Development;
- Minimum experience of 1 year working with children aged 4 – 12 years old, in a classroom setting;
- Excellent classroom management skills and the ability to teach in both large and small groups;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Education as well as a current OCT certificate;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, conflict resolution;
- Valid Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable sector screening;
- Be able to take initiative and work collaboratively in a team environment.