Senior .Net Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team.
- Adapting and quickly developing an in-depth technical understanding of new/different applications, and complex technology frameworks;
- Meeting specific project timelines and quality targets within a team environment;
- Developing complex application modules, with an emphasis on open architecture, performance, and security;
- Solid and creative contributions towards analysis and design;
- Working within an Agile development environment using Microsoft technologies;
- Understanding of the business requirements as they relate to system development;
- Utilizing unit testing and continuous integration.
- Solid understanding of Git, Agile methodology, and Scrum;
- Experience in SQL and relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle) – design and management;
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and thorough understanding of OO practices;
- Able to integrate new software components into a fully functional, multi-tiered software system;
- Experience with Entity Framework or any other ORM framework;
- Experience designing and developing REST based services (ASP .NET Web API);
- 4+ Years of IT experience;
- Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes is an asset;
- You are responsible for designing and implementing well-designed and efficient applications in ASP.NET, MVC and C#;
- Demonstrable knowledge of advanced concepts such as localization, reflection, caching strategies, etc;
- It is critical that you comply with project plans and industry standards;
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively with people at different organizational levels;
- Knowledge of C++ is an asset (at minimum willingness to read legacy code so certain logic could be ported to the modern C# based );
- Ability to work under time pressures.