Sell business goods or services, the selling of which requires a technical background equivalent to a baccalaureate degree in engineering.
Sales Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team.
- Builds and presents solutions demos;
- Maintains business relationships with decision makers and Executive sponsors;
- Technical account management portfolio of all customers;
- Provide design selections and pricing of products and systems to our customers in a professional and timely manner;
- Effectively manage time and scheduling conflicts;
- Analyse the market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- Writes business cases;
- Ensure pre- and post-sales support, facilitating positive relationships with customers by ensuring full customer satisfaction;
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment;
- Upsells of product line to customers;
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, etc;
- Drive outstanding technical workshops to deliver engineering, integration and architectural proposals for our enterprise clients;
- Work in a fast-paced, occasionally high-pressure, environment under minimal supervision;
- Always appear trustworthy and technically competent to customers and prospective customers;
- Contribute to RFIs and RFPs on Appway’s technical capabilities, including deployment on the cloud.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment, meet aggressive deadlines and manage simultaneous activities;
- 2+ years of experience in BPM and/or Enterprise Architecture industry;
- Excellent leadership, management, organization, planning and communication skills;
- Team player that thrives in both group and individual projects and is able to work with minimal supervision and direction;
- Computer literate in MS Office, CRM and Internet;
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and account management skills;
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer, with responsibility for designing the architecture of complex systems;
- Willingness to travel frequently to client locations in the United States and Canada;
- Minimum 3 years Sales Engineering experience;
- Have an entrepreneurial drive and dedicated to exceed customer’s expectations and requirements;
- Familiar with processes in building/project design;
- Minimum 3 years Cybersecurity experience focused on;
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect;
- Eligible to work in Canada;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.