Full Stack Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team.
- Provide mentorship and leadership to the engineering team, motivating team members with your positive energy and influential attitude;
- Write quality code to complete units of work and contribute to the successful, on-time shipment of software;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement; develop and implement solutions to drive iterative change and achieve business impact;
- Evaluate the current system architecture to ensure that all code has been tested, is in the right place and is of good quality;
- Lead design meetings and kick off meetings to give team members all information and support needed to deliver successfully;
- Develop new features and support our existing applications.
- Ability to execute tactically and strategically, both as a player and as a coach;
- Excellent technical proficiency (React, Node.js, AWS);
- Relevant post-secondary education;
- Demonstrated leadership experience (perhaps a project, a team, a squad, etc.);
- Experience working with large-scale enterprise level software;
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to act calmly and diplomatically under pressure;
- Flexible and agile, adapting quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment;
- 3+ years of coding experience;
- Help us improve the reliability of our platform through testing, observability, and monitoring;
- Understand how the back-end & front-end communicate, and make changes in the whole stack where appropriate;
- Help maintain and architect our back-end systems, from building important applications, to managing the flow of our data pipeline.