Embedded Software Designers Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Embedded Software Designers to join our team.
- Optimize code (speed, memory usage);
- Develop, write, and test software modules;
- Provide support to the hardware and software design teams to ensure the systems’ efficiency, profitability and durability;
- Define and produce software requirements in agreement with system specifications;
- Evaluate and recommend software including real time operating systems, products and protocols;
- Perform proof of concept & project study;
- Integrate software development;
- Defines software architecture.
- object oriented programming concepts;
- configuration management tools (GIT, SVN, etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
- Experience with: network protocols (Ethernet and TCP/IP);
- script languages : Phyton, PERL, TCL, LUA, JAVA, etc;
- Experience with embedded operating systems – Linux, FreeBSD, FreeRTOS, QNX, Android, Integrity, Windows CE, etc;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in embedded software design;
- C, C++ and #C programming languages.