Camera Systems and Scale Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Camera Systems and Scale Technician to join our team.
- Provide Customer and/or employee training on such equipment;
- Inspect the systems before customer delivery;
- Completion of work orders in a timely manner;
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance tasks and inspections;
- Maintain a clean and safe workstation, service van and working environment;
- Customize systems based on customer requirements/requests.
- Enrolled in a Heavy Equipment Technician (421A) or Truck and Coach Technician (310T) Apprenticeship considered an asset;
- Experience using MS Office Suite;
- Experience operating machinery;
- Mechanical aptitude or previous exposure to a heavy equipment work environment is an asset;
- Attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction;
- Demonstrated team player and willing to assist others when required;
- Independent problem solver and decision maker;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safe manner;
- Ability to plan and execute aspects of work independently;
- Self-motivated and able to work alone and with a group;
- Previous exposure to welding, hydraulics and electronics is an asset;
- Experience working and interacting with customers/clients and promoting products considered an asset;
- Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.