Rainbow Harmony Project seeks Co-Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Rainbow Harmony Project seeks Co-Director to join our team.
- assist in the planning and implementation of chorus related activities such as fund raising activities, tours, and recordings;
- help develop and execute a bold artistic vision and season;
- help plan rehearsal and performance schedules;
- help select suitable repertoire;
- share the conducting of rehearsals and performances;
- help develop and grow the choral sound through group and individual coaching.
- degree in music or equivalent conducting experience;
- outstanding pedagogy and understanding of vocal technique;
- ability to inspire singers toward continued creativity and growth;
- knowledge and comfort with a variety of musical genres.