Counselling Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Counselling Director to join our team.
- The dynamic nature of summer camp demands each staff understand that additional duties may be assigned as required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, evaluate and deal effectively with problem-solving situations within the area of responsibility;
- Experience working with children of varied ages in a supervisory or teaching situation. Specific camp experience an asset;
- Must be willing to take part in camp related activities outside the defined job description;
- Valid G driver’s license;
- Must be an enthusiastic, energetic and positive person;
- Administrative background with experience in supervising peers;
- A minimum of 18 years of age;
- Minimum Bronze Cross Award. Emergency First Aid and CPR certification;
- Genuine interest in working with children in the community.