U.S. Tax, Senior Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a U.S. Tax, Senior Manager to join our team.
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges;
- Train, coach, and supervise staff;
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen;
- Be involved in the financial management of clients;
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients;
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects;
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues;
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Partners.
- Completion of Masters of U.S. Taxation considered an asset;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Experience with U.S. domestic and international tax issues, including tax research;
- 7+ years U.S. tax experience; with experience in direct and corporate tax;
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business;
- U.S. CPA or Canadian CPA or other accounting designation or JD degree.