Supply Chain Planner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join our team.
- Review of Inventory Metrics & plan for corrective actions;
- Participate in monthly S&OP meetings and use outputs to reposition inventory levels where required;
- Inventory portfolio reviews to determine necessary DC inventory balancing, Inventory conversions, excess inventory depletion requirements;
- Inventory portfolio master data maintenance – item parameters review and updates.
- Capacity to learn and navigate through new applications quickly and efficiently;
- Ability to set priorities and adapt to changing priorities within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Highly collaborative with the ability to engage and lead discussions in meetings/team settings;
- Structured and consistent in order to sustain the weekly order management process;
- Ability to multi-task and time manage independently;
- Relentless in solving for supply issues in order to support customer requirements;
- Ability to seamlessly communicate and elevate any issues that require attention and corrective actions;
- Effective organizational skills to manage diverse workload portfolio;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Strong technical skills (specifically Excel).